Monday, September 8, 2014

Younique- Where do you see yourself?

Where do you see yourself in the next year? 5 years? 10 years?
How would you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the world?
I'm hoping to see what aspect of Younique you are interested in most- products, parties, presenting or partnership. I have written more info about each below when I share my Younique story.
Products- you can access my site anytime and check out our products, including our newly released eye serum, lip and eye pencils and more coming over the next few months- we list all ingredients used on our website. Check out the Sets to save on LIKE items, and the Collections to save on a variety of items. www.YourMakeUpGirl.com
Parties- reply to this email and let me know you want to get on my calendar, I'll let you know a few open dates (only a few left this month), you'll invite your friends and I'll do the presentation, giveaways, etc. This month there is a hostess bonus for a Free 3D Fiber Lashes with a qualified party!
Presenting- reply to this email with any other questions you have or get started through my link so we can start your training! I had 8 ladies join over the last month and it's always fun to help guide them to the next steps and goals.www.yourmakeupgirl.com
Partnership- forward this email to someone you know and let them know why you thought of them. I reward referrals, so make sure they let me know where they found my info.
How I found Younique
I started this business almost 2 years ago!
It was brand new and no one had heard of it yet but I had a friend who knew the co-founders and their family and I loved the type of products they were going to be representing. We had cleaned up our diets, medicines and felt there was one area I needed to clean up as well. I was on the hunt for quality, natural ingredients in cosmetic and skin care products that worked with my sensitive skin and Younique had it, including this 3D mascara I kept hearing about and couldn't wait to try for myself!
All I had to go on was the mission statement:"Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward."
We have a number of great products- our featured product that most have heard about is our 3D Fiber Lashes. But we have everything- mineral eye shadow pigments, blushers, concealers, BB cream, eye and face primer, moisturizer, cleanser, lip gloss and more.
We also have a party system for online parties (if you do a home party, just order through the special link) and you can invite on Facebook to friends in any of the countries we are open (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and startingOctober 1- United Kingdom). Hostesses of qualified parties earn free and half price products.
There weren't any products when I joined, so I couldn't really share or show anything yet. I was presenter #79 and first Hawaii presenter. My friend that introduced me and became my sponsor is from Alaska (#36) and she is one of the highest status and paid presenters. Today the presenters get a variety of products including the 3D Fiber Lashes, the eye brush set and the tester size mineral pigment colors to try. The kit is changing on October 1 to 8 full size pigments with a lip gloss plus the 3D Lashes and eye brushes.
We don't have any auto-ships, website fees, annual fees, inventory requirements or anything like that. To stay active, you just have to sell $125 every 90 days- those can be your purchases (I buy in advance and resell as people pick up) or ones people buy directly through your site. You make 20-25% off your sales plus team sales and get paid within 3-4 hours of each purchase. You even get $25 in Y-cash on your birthday!
I have seen Younique make a difference in so many women's lives and also for their families. Homeless, jobless, bedrest with huge medical bills, single parents, college students, or women looking to help bring in more income for their family- Younique has done it all. Next year, we are also starting our Foundation to help abused women have a place to heal. I love where we've been and watching it grow and heading into this great direction. I'm looking forward to having more of you see the good this company has given to over 80,000 women (and even some men)!
Lindsey Pierce
Younique founding presenter #79, www.yourmakeupgirl.com

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS