- Shopping list page organized by grocery store set up
- Substitutions (if you don't have __, use __)
- Menu plan calendar
- 3-month supply list (this is my shopping list)
- Calculations for doubling, tripling or halving and quartering recipes
You print out this cookbook and put in a binder. There is an additional page you can copy as many times as you need to add your own recipes and note on the main category page, or add a new one if you need to!
You assign 7 of them (all but Company, Breads, Desserts) to a day of the week and then just pick from the list for that night's dinner.
Sounds easy, right?
Here's why I'm telling you all of this- I bought a set of rights for someone to win this 100+ page cookbook for their own use!
How to enter- you can do one or ALL, but you need to come back and leave a comment for each one you do. Only COMMENTS will count as entries.
1. Be a follower of Aloha Deals on NetworkedBlogs (a FB app)
2. Subscribe to a feed reader or the daily newsletter (comes around 5pm if there is new info)
3. Share this with your friends by email (bcc us: firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Share this on Twitter and include "@alohadeals"
5. Share this link on FB and tag "@Aloha Deals"
Contest ends Thursday, Jan 27 and winner will be announced on Friday.