Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tip Tuesday- getting organized

This is the area I need the most work in FOR SURE!  I've always been an "organized chaos" person- there is a method to my madness but it's all over the place.  This is something that I hope to improve on in 2010.  If you have any tips, please help and send them in!

 I've tried the FlyLady thing, but that is just way too much and didn't really fit me and the days I like to get things done and there's no customizing.  I enjoy reading JOY which has helped me get more into a daily routine for chores and the kids chores.  What are some other good resources?


For book club, I'm reading the "Personal Organizing Workbook" but I tried it once and it just didn't motivate me.  There's only a week and a half before the new year, so I really want to get my year started off right!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS