Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm finally organized!

So it was an eye opener on Monday when I realized how unorganized I was when I got in the stores and forgot everything I needed, what coupons I had, and what sales i wanted to get. So... I decided to find my way of being organized. I use a simple $.99 accordian folder. it's about as big as my wallet, and big enough for me to find it in my diaper bag or purse....



I have easy access to my coupons and lists... and nothing falls out thanks to the sweet cover and elastic band that seals it closed...
I have two types of tabs.... ones listed in categories of baby, cooking, desserts, main dish, cosmetic/hair products, and other...
The next row has stores... Safeway, Longs, Walgreens, Costco, Foodland and Restaurants

There are many ways to do the same thing... so how do YOU organized your shopping lists/coupons?

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS