Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Keep Saving with Aloha!

 
Aloha Deals was started almost 2 1/2 years ago as a way to post about the deals happening in our state.  I wanted it to be a place where we could all share our finds and saving stories with each other and get Hawaii on the couponing map!  Not many sites were willing to work with a site about Hawaii, so I appreciate those I did work with over the years and now it has grown to a huge number of Hawaii bloggers so I know we are all in good hands- especially sites like Hawaii Shopaholics, All Coupon'ed Out and M2M Inspired Hawaii, who I have loved working with this year.
 
 
 
Keep Saving and using that Aloha when you shop- it's fun to get great deals, but let others enjoy it as well!  Maybe I'll even see you out shopping again!  I have loved meeting and getting to know other savvy shoppers here, but I won't be posting or blogging anymore.  My time and focus is on growing my travel/vacation planning business- Enchanting Vacation Deals!  
Hope to see you there and help you save in other ways!
 

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS