Friday, January 13, 2012

E-mealz 1/2 off Groupon!

$29 for 12 Months of Online Meal Planning from E-Mealz  - $58 Value  
50% off with current Groupon! Go HERE to join and purchase!  Must purchase Groupon first, then join with code sent by email- click the link on the picture below to get to the site!

5 hours left of this deal!

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

My family has been doing this since the beginning of the month- The grocery lists are all ready and we are finding all kinds of new foods we like!  I just like that I can shop out of my pantry first and only get the rest of the items I need (mostly fresh foods) and it takes out the big looming question each day: "What am I making for dinner?" And for $.56 a week, it's worth it!  We use the Any Store menu- but there are all kinds of diet options on there as well.

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS