Here are some of the basics for starting:
- Get coupons from Sunday newspapers, print online or even in magazines like ALL YOU (subscribe)There are 3 main types of inserts: RedPlum (RP), SmartSource (SS) and Proctor and Gamble (P&G) Here's more about coupons and Where to get them.
- Organize in a binder, box or keep them intact in a file box by date. When you see coupons matched up with sales, the date and insert will be listed so you know what to clip and use. Here's more about Organizing coupons.
- Learn the store coupon and price match policies, print and take a copy with you. Here's more about the stores and their policies.
- Join me on Facebook and/or Twitter where we have more interaction with others on the sales and where to find good deals!
- You can also sign up for our emails which only deliver when there are new posts to read!