Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Star-Advertiser inserts poll

At the coupon class last week, someone asked if buying the local paper was worth it.  I really wish it were- the P&G is pretty much the same, so those weeks are worth it to buy, but then there are inserts where I have counted 5 coupons total!


I'm trying to find out if they would consider doing the full inserts.  The person I talked to said that "we can't use them all here so we don't print them".  Then I told him how I'm buying inserts from the mainland and sending them here and using them!


So there's a poll set up-Hawaii residents please answer!

Please fill out and send to your friends!

2 comments:

KellyLynn said...

Do we fill out here on the site, i do not see a submit button or do we go to the star advertiser.

Testing said...

After the last question, hit "tab" and you should see a Submit button.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS