Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Central Binder: Contest!

Did you complete your binder?  How is it working?
Thanks to those who participated, we want to reward you with a $25 gift card to Safeway (courtesy from Safeway!)- answer one or all of these questions (separately for multiple entries)
  • What are some things you learned while putting your binder together?                      What else have you added to your binder? (leave a comment)
  • Do you have a binder picture to share? Show it off!  (email: Aloha Deals)
  • Subscribe either by email or feeds (leave a comment, let us know which one)
  • Like "Aloha Deals" on Facebook (leave a comment, even if you already have)
  • Follow "Aloha Deals" on Twitter (leave a comment, even if you already have)
Contest ends next Tuesday, Sept 7- gives you a few more days to finish and enter!
Winner announced on Wednesday, Sept 8.

3 comments:

Rach said...

I like to be organized, & this is helping. HOpefully I will get completely organized to balance my stress....still learning.

sisinpacific said...

Ok so I am not finished my binder, and actually I have not started but I read all the posts and I plan to do it soon. Great Ideas. I do follow on face book.

Kristen said...

We have a family central type of binder that we have used for years. Basically its just every important document we have in a zippered binder. The chores, menu plans etc.... well, if I put that in a binder I would never see it. :)
I'm a post it on the fridge kinda gal. But the binder we do have is very helpful. I am going to add emergency numbers to it soon. Thanks for all the ideas Linds.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS