Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's in your wallet?

How's your binder coming along?  I am getting excited and glad that I am doing this little by little.  My binder seems to be getting fuller and I'm feeling more prepared with just one day of copying!

Today you need to sort through your wallet and make copies of your cards and account numbers.  This includes Debit cards, Credit cards, Checking/Saving Accounts, & anything else that has your name on it and you don't want to go missing/stolen.



First, I did my debit cards.  front and back.

Second, I did my credit cards. front and back.

Third, I copied my checking account info and a copy of a check with the routing # and checking # on it.

These copies should go right behind your certificates and Social Security cards.

**Quick Tip:  Check the scanning/printing quality.  Do you need to rewrite your account numbers?  or You may need to rewrite important phone numbers to call just in case they go missing or stolen.**


Did I forget something that might be in my wallet?
What else did you make copies of that I might be forgetting to do?



 Photobucket

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS