Monday, June 21, 2010

Safeway changed Catalina (RR) policy

"9. Safeway will accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupon that is issued to a customer by another retailer only if such coupon is for a specific item."

This means no more using RRs on items since they aren't for a SPECIFIC item.  Oh Safeway, I was such a fan!

Tip from Frugal Find

Dee had a great trip- but it's no longer possible:
I registered for Just-4-U.  I do see how it works.

Attached is a pix of the goodies I got.  I spent $33.00 at Walgreen's.  I got $39.00 back in RR's.  $6 money maker.  I used the RR's to get Poke, Lomi Salmon, Kalua Pig and other special sea food for Father's Day at Safeway.  I took it to the register.  I let the cashier ring all my items up.  I handed him 8 RR's.  He took a second to read the fine print.  I then told him that the new coupon policy allows me to use Catalina's from other stores.  He nodded, in a way that lead me to believe that they were all informed about this.  He began ringing them in.  I paid the tax which totaled to about $4.  IT WORKS!  Use those Catalina's from other stores at Safeway, it's worth it!  

You can look at it in 3 ways.  
1)  I got all this stuff for $33 (plus the Lobster that is still frozen in my fridge so it isn't pictured, oops and the Kalua pig which I already prepared, sorry...)
OR  2) Look at my Wags stuff and I got all that for FREE plus I made $6.
OR 3) I got all the stuff from Safeway for FREE with Safeway Catalina's.  



No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS