Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Menu Monday.... posting a day late!!

 I've been hiding the past 2 weeks from doing this post but only because life has gotten crazy.  Now that I'm grounded and back into the swing of things I can post the meals of the week...  I've planned the other 2 weeks, just have not posted it, sorry!!

We tried not to really have a set routine besides planning the meals but we're trying new foods and a new way of doing our summer meals (post to come!) so bear with me! 

Monday:
Salmon
Rice
Green Beans

Tuesday:
Subway Nite!

Wednesday:
Hamburgers on the grill!!

Thursday:
Chicken Parmesan
Wheat pasta
Watermelon

Friday:
Grilled Chicken on the BBQ
Grilled veggies

Saturday:
leftovers!

Sunday:
Family dinner
(in charge of dessert)

What are you cooking this summer?  Did you get the grill out?  How do you plan when it's Summer?  Is it different from the rest of the year like our house?


Photobucket

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS