Monday, May 10, 2010

Taco Salad- Success!

I wanted to share more about my weekly menus. It's basically one of the ways that I am able to keep saving so much in our grocery budget.  Using what you have already keeps the menu down to the nickles and dimes, literally.  So, I'm sure some meals will not work out but tonight was a success!!

(layered taco salad: tortilla chips, ground beef, salad veggies, cheese, ranch and salsa!)

I haven't done this meal in a while but now I know why I love it... It is a perfect way to use the Sunday dinner salad ground beef, half a back of shredded cheese, and anything else you have to use. 

We included Salsa too.  I really wished we had olives and black beans but that can be added next time when I find good sales... Regardless of the 2 missing ingredients, it was delcious and the Hub was satisfied!!  Mission Accomplished! 

What do you add in to make it delicious??



Photobucket 

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS