Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan 5/3-5/9

Menu Planning Monday


This photo is very ironic to me and rarely something you'll see in my own home.... I'm sure that if the phone was ringing (prob the hub needing a ride home), vacuuming needed to be done because baby girl dumped her goldfish everywhere, and the gravy suddenly started to boil, I wouldn't be as calm and collected as this woman!  (haha!!)... But regardless of how the day goes, and on top of the daily to-do's, we have to get dinner on the table too...

This week is going to be full of activities, so I tried to keep it simple, and even got the Hub to take on a few meals!  I think this is one of my tricks to making dinner actually happen, working as a team!

How do you do it?  What's your trick to planning and getting dinner on the table? 

*****************************************
Monday:
Beef Stew (crockpot night!)

Tuesday:
Garlic Shrimp w/ Basil
& pasta

Wednesday: Cinco de Mayo!!
Chicken Burrito night!

Thursday:
Celebration dinner (night out!)
** would have done steak teriyaki so we'll do that next week!**

Friday:

Cobb Salad

Saturday:
Leftover Night

Sunday:
Chicken Supreme
Rice

This blog particiapates in Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Mondays

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS