Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan for 4/26 - 5/02

Menu Plan Monday

While looking through my cupboards I'm seeing that I need to start rotating the food I've been stocking up on.  We had a lot of rice last week, so I'm thinking this week's starch should be either pasta ....

Monday:
Homemade Frozen Lasagna
*I know homemade and frozen aren't usually in the same title for a menu, but almost 5 months ago I learned how to prepare a frozen lasagna.  I made 3, and we have 1 left.  I figure it's probably best if eaten within 6 months.  I totally love a fresh cooked lasagna, but these have been life savers on nights that are super crazy, which in this house is usually Monday night!
Tuesday:
Steak Stirfry
(we had awesome veggies in last weeks co-op, time to use the other half before they go bad!)


Wednesday:
WanChai Sweet & Sour Chicken
(got during the sale at safeway for $5.99)
**not bad since it comes with the rice and veggies**
dinner for two under $6.00

Thursday:
Tacos-
**using cheese from FL deal!**

Friday:
Spaghetti Casserole
*I need to rotate my pastas since I got a great deal at Safeway this week, and with the great spaghetti sauce sale last week at Foodland, Kraft Cheese deal til tomorrow we can whip this up quick and cheap!*

Saturday:
Leftovers or breakfast

Sunday:
Crockpot Italian Chicken with
potatoes and carrots chopped and thrown in crockpot


What's cookin' in your kitchen this week?

This post participates in Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS