Saturday, January 16, 2010

Savvy Saturday shopping

I don't want these posts to only be me- even if you just get a great deal on 1 item, take a picture and send in the info so others have time to get the same deal!




7 boxes cereal (Cheerios, Trix, Golden Grahams, Cocoa Pebbles)
2 boxes crackers, 1 8 ct cracker sandwiches- Keebler
3 fruit snacks, 1 warm delights- Betty Crocker
2 crescent rolls, 1 savorings- Pillsbury
2 boxes frozen veggies- Green Giant
1 6 ct granola bars, 1 bag nut clusters- Nature Valley
2 fiesta sides
1 4 ct. pudding- Hunts

Price before sales, coupons- $113.53
saved 60%: $47.43 for 24 items

I did use a register reward type thing- one for $3.50 and another for $1.50 from my last trip to Safeway (the disappointing one).  I probably would have been around 50% if I hadn't printed one coupon from coupons.com of each item they had available that I was planning to get.  You can use one paper coupon even if there are eCoupons of the same item on your card!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS