Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


I love getting my menu together for the week so I can keep my week organized.  Life can get crazy when I don't, and ask the dreaded question around 4pm "what's for dinner?"  I usually make the menu myself, since I know what Aaron likes.  I also make sure I don't do two chicken meals or two pork meals close together.  We both like variety.  We are flexible so sometimes we switch the tuesday to thursday or something like that, but by Monday, day 1 on the menu list, I make sure I have all the ingredients.

Also, sometimes I base my choice of menu item according to the sales that I see on Sunday... We're definitely hitting up Target for those Bertolli's, so may be switching one of the meals, BTW: Target's price is cheaper than what I paid for those at WALMART in Pennsylvania!!

Okay, back to my menu:

Nov 30-  Italian Chicken & Spaghetti Squash
Dec 1- Leftovers from the weekend
Dec 2- SUBWAY night!
Dec 3- Manicotti, French bread & Steammed Vegetables
Dec 4- Porkchops & Bake Potatoes
Dec 5- Free night (out to eat??)
Dec 6- Ham, mashed potatoes & green bean casserole


YUMM!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS